Products > For Food Applications > Hydrolyzed Vegetable Proteins
Sensient Bio-Ingredients is a leading worldwide manufacturer of acid hydrolyzed vegetable proteins (HVPs) for use in food applications.
Our standard products are created utilizing a range of protein sources including soy, corn/maize, wheat, canola, and pea. In response to consumer demand, we produce HVP products that are low in sodium as well. Our development team is a mix of application technologists and experienced research scientists who use their extensive knowledge and understanding of how to achieve flavor profiles based on differences in protein source(s), degree of decolorization and methods of drying.
Our manufacturing locations are spread globally in the USA, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom.
- Products produced in North America (USA, Canada and Mexico) are Kosher Certified and conform to the Codex requirement of less than 1 ppm 3-MCPD (dry solids basis).
- Products produced in the UK are IP-certified GMO-Free, Kosher, Halal Certified, and have 3-MCPD levels of less than 20 ppb (dry solids basis).
Our standard HVP products include the following:
- For poultry-type applications: Luxor FC 550, Luxor KB575, Kera WC-2, Luxor 12, PVH JE, Protex 3424, Protex 2538 and Protex 103
- For general meaty applications: CVP 1753, CVP 1689, PVH M, Protex 118NC, Protex 116 and Protex 5
- For beef-type applications: CVP105, CVP 103, Luxor 25, Kera 201, PVH CS, PVH 004, Protex 3359, Protex 126 and Protex Befsate 4
- For low-sodium applications: CVP LS, Protex LS2400 and Protex LS2416
For more information or to order a sample of our hydrolyzed vegetable proteins, please contact us.